thegreenpages.ca has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: thegreenpages.ca
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to gather broad demographic information.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), and demographic information (like their postal code, occupation).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to disseminate information about our initiative, and to send promotional material from some of our partners to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary, and for other purposes.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site.
We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site contains links to other sites. thegreenpages.ca is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from our partners, and us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can use our feedback form.