Join Credit Valley Conservation for their annual Stewardship Forum on Saturday, October 3 from 8:30 am until 2:30 pm.
This year’s Forum will address environmental issues while also celebrating watershed champions, and will explore the beautiful Headwaters of the Credit River and make local environmental connections.
With the backdrop of beautiful fall colours our tour will showcase a variety of restoration projects, low impact development practices, conservation areas and community initiatives that are improving our natural environment. This event provides an opportunity to share your passion for the environment, see and learn about cool projects, and make local connections.
- Visit projects designed to protect water quality and quantity
- Discover what you can do as a homeowner and citizen
- Network with environmental professionals and community groups
- Celebrate the successes of local environmental champions
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the fall colours