This workshop takes place at Sustainability Network/CSI-Spadina in Toronto on Friday, April 17 (applications due by March 17).
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including board members) start to:
• Understand the purpose and major characteristics of developmental evaluation;
• Develop a preliminary evaluation scope of work (ESOW) for developmental evaluation;
• Identify their preferences and possible next steps for developing a budget and securing an evaluator;
• Develop a preliminary “risk” assessment and response plan for their developmental evaluation work;
• Review the appropriateness and readiness of developmental evaluation for their work.
This workshop will be facilitated by Jamie Gamble, Imprint Consulting. For over a decade, Jamie Gamble has designed and successfully delivered consulting projects in evaluation, strategy, and organizational change.
*Participating organizations will be eligible to apply for an implementation grant in July 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop.
For more information and to apply please visit: