Planting Peace: Two-Part Evening Event featuring Dr. Will Tuttle, author of World Peace Diet.
Sept. 1 | 7pm: Lecture-Presentation
Being Healthy and Saving Our Planet: The World Peace Diet
If you wonder how the food you eat affects your health and well-being and that of those you care about, please do not miss this lecture. Will Tuttle delivers an inspiring talk about the food we choose, where it comes from, and how it may be harming us physically and culturally. You will learn how we have become disconnected from nature and how to make positive changes that promote health, encourage compassion, and minimize our eco-footprints on the Earth.
Sept. 2 | 7pm: Workshop
Opening the Intuitive Gate: The Keys to Developing Your Intuition
Acclaimed pianist, composer, and author, Will Tuttle is a Dharma Master in the Zen tradition and unites both eastern and western meditation traditions. Uplifting, philosophical, musical, and both challenging and reassuring, this is a workshop that can change lives, as we invite spirit to work its wonders on the ultimate frontier: the human heart.
Dr. Tuttle’s insights include:
- Discovering your unique ways of accessing your intuitive wisdom
- Effective inner & outer practices for developing joy and spiritual awareness
- Techniques using meditation, imagery, music, and art that inspire intuitive insights
- How to respond to the global “intuitive imperative” and meditate more effectively
- Ancient secrets for awakening the love, compassion, joy, and peace within.
Both Events are held at the Ukranian Cultural Center, 3277 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC