On Monday, January 23, explore the various dimensions of oil-sands development in Northern Alberta at Oil & Water: Transforming Relationships in the Oil Sands.
This free event, hosted by Waterlution Calgary Hub and featuring special guests from CNRL, the McPhail School of Energy, and the Pembina Institute, will examine diverse perspectives and explore the complexity of one of the largest industrial developments in the world.
When: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:30-8:00 pm. Doors open at 6 pm
Where: SAIT – Macdonald Hall in the Heritage Hall Building, Calgary, Alberta.
Who: Individuals of any age working on or simply passionate about water issues – across all contexts, sectors and stakeholder groups.
Free admission with online registration.
- Alberta set to fail on emissions targets: Pembina report (vancouverobserver.com)
- Environment minister to fight for oil sands monitoring (vancouverobserver.com)
- Keyston XL decision a reminder the customer is always right (blog) (pembina.org)
- Fighting Crime in the Oil Sands (in Opinion) (thetyee.ca)
- What You Need To Know About The Canadian Tar Sands (treehugger.com)