If you build it, they will come. But if you build a green building—one that aims to be environmentally responsible and resource-efficient—but people aren’t comfortable living or working in it, you risk falling short of your green goals.
- UN’s $30 billion Green Climate Fund not managed properly, say UBC professors (vancouverobserver.com)
- UBC statistics offer insights into the student population (straight.com)
- Bike-friendliness of Vancouver neighbourhoods mapped by UBC (theglobeandmail.com)
- Who uses green building (wiki.answers.com)
- Green Building Mark (greensg.wordpress.com)