LEAD Canada, in association with Sustainalytics, is offering two-day courses in sustainability reporting in select Canadian cities.
The training is certified under the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) – the world’s most widely used sustainability reporting framework. Course participants will gain practical skills to effectively communicate any organization’s sustainability efforts, in accordance with international standards.
Who Should Attend?
· Corporate sustainability officers and managers
· Corporate communications, marketing and investor relations practitioners
· Sustainability communications or assurance consultants
· Professionals seeking applicable training in GRI-standard reporting
· NGO managers and other professionals
Locations and Dates:
Real estate specific – Sept. 15 & 16
Mining specific – Sept. 28 & 29
Toronto – Oct. 20 & 21
Vancouver – Oct. 25 & 26
To REGISTER and for more information, go to: http://www.sustainalytics.com/gri-training
For more information contact:
Christina Franc firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAD Canada (www.leadcanada.net) is the first and most experienced GRI-certified training provider in North America, and Sustainalytics (www.sustainalytics.com), is the foremost expert in analyzing corporate sustainability reporting and performance.