Tired of your computer acting up? Shutting down when it likes? Throwing out blue screens with meaningless characters, catching a virus at every turn or generally taking forever to get anything done? Computation can help! Since 2001 we have been providing rapid and efficient technical support to individuals, families, professionals and small and medium sized business, both in client homes or offices, and in our shop. PC or MAC support!
Our highly trained and courteous technicians have extensive experience in a variety of common and not-so-common issues and procedures:
• Virus & Malware removal
• Data recovery (hard drive/USB stick)
• Performance improvements
• Instruction & Tutorial
• Browser & Email issues
• Back-up solutions
• Cracked screen replacement (laptop)
• Power jack repair (laptop)
Computation is an IT technical support provider committed to fast and efficient service, as well as protecting the environment through our electronics recycling and refurbishing services. Computation technical support centres serve the Greater Toronto and Montreal Areas.
• Toronto facility, 280 Jane St., from 10:00am until 7:00pm Monday through Friday and from 10:00am until 6:00pm on Saturday & Sunday.
• Montreal facility, 7080 Alexandra St., Suite 101, from 10:00am until 6:00pm
Monday through Friday, and Saturday 11:00am until 5:00pm.
For more information please contact:
Technical Support @ 416.910.4358, http://www.computation.ca, email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/computation.ca, or on Facebook @ Computation Ltd