Slow Food Vancouver is teaming up with local Chef and Holistic Cooking Instructor Andrea Potter of Rooted Nutrition for a three-course dinner and cooking class featuring food and wines from the Similkameen Valley and the Gulf Islands.
There are only 24 seats for this event so purchase your ticket as soon as you can!
Location: Tapestry at Wesbrook Village UBC, 3338 Westbrook Mall
The evening will also feature some fun educational aspects:
• ‘How-to’ live cooking demonstration of your meal
• Recipes so that you can re-create the feast!
• Nutrition tips and information
• A focus on our connection to our food through cooking
- Fifth Annual Picnic at the Brick Works – October 2 (thegreenpages.ca)