Invasive plant removal. tools, equipment and refreshments provided. Event is on rain or shine.
What to bring
- Gardening gloves if you have them (they will be provided if you don’t have them)
- Rain jacket in case it rains
- Wear comfortable shoes or rubber boots that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Your own lunch if you are sticking around after 1pm
- If you are late look for a “Lower Mainland Green Team” sign near our meeting spot and follow green arrows.
- $5 if you plan to to participate in our events regularly. It’s good for one year (your organizer is a volunteer too and incurs event related costs). There is no cost for participating in a LMGT event once.
To join and for more info please visit: http://www.meetup.com/The-Lower-Mainland-Green-Team/events/27486881/