Uploaded by MaRScentre on Feb 28, 2011
Let’s talk trash. Literally. Canadians produce more waste per capita than anyone else in the developed world. Corporations and municipalities spend billions annually on disposing of by-products and waste creating opportunities for companies that can provide cost-effective, efficient and sustainable solutions. Whether it’s recycling, safe disposal or generating energy from waste, trash has never been so lucrative. We have assembled an expert panel to discuss technologies, issues and opportunities in waste management that are having an impact now or are near on the horizon.
We hope you can join us for “Turning Trash into Money”, part of our continuing Cleantech in Canada seminar series. Industry experts will share their thoughts on key emerging opportunities for cleantech entrepreneurs, investors and government.
MaRS – Building Canada’s next generation of global technology companies. marsdd.com
- Cleantech and health drive Canadian VC rebound (theglobeandmail.com)
- Solving our plastic problem (theglobeandmail.com)
- Dx2010: Markers to markets (marsdd.com)
- Ontario invests $2.25-million in new innovation centres (theglobeandmail.com)
- Designing a value proposition (marsdd.com)