- Image via Wikipedia
Saint John – The public is being invited to submit nominations for the first Premier’s Awards for Energy Efficiency, which will showcase some of the best practices in energy efficiency in New Brunswick.
“These awards will provide us with the opportunity to recognize and applaud the efforts of individuals, communities, business and industry that are setting themselves apart as leaders in energy efficiency and helping to move us toward our climate change goals,” said Energy Minister Jack Keir.
The public and the business community are encouraged to nominate their peers, companies or communities for one or more of the following awards:
- Energy Efficiency Champion – commercial sector,
- Energy Efficiency Champion – industrial sector,
- Energy Efficiency Champion – residential sector,
- Energy Efficiency Champion – manufacturer,
- Energy Efficiency Champion – retailer,
- Energy Efficiency Champion – individual, and
- Outstanding Energy Efficiency Achievement – community award.
The deadline for nominations is April 15. A description of each award, along with the information about the nomination process, may be found at www.efficiencynb.ca/premiersawards.
Efficiency NB will select award recipients for an additional seven categories from among its exemplary program participants.