Two leaders in sustainable energy presenting at the University of Calgary this week.
Here is a snapshot of the latest environment-related learning opportunities, jobs, and volunteer postings across Canada from our Work Opportunity Partners. If your organization would like to see your job or volunteer position added to our feed, simply visit any of our Work Opportunity Partners and post your job with them.
- Director of Communications
- Grants Coordinator
- Education Programs Officer, f/t, Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG), Burlington/Hamilton, Ontario
- Lawyer or law firm wanted, Sandy Pond Alliance to Protect Canadian Waters, Ottawa or St. John's, Newfoundland
- Business Development Intern, f/t, Living Oceans Society, Vancouver BC
- Education & Alumni Program Manager, f/t, Students on Ice, Gatineau, Quebec
- Camp Ecology Instructor, summer job, Camp Kirk, Kawartha Lakes, Ontario
- Kitchen Helper, p/t, good food for good, Toronto, Ontario
- Program Assistant, f/t, St. Paul's University College, Waterloo, Ontario
- General Manager, f/t, CarbonCounted, Toronto, Ontario
- Junior Project Manager, f/t, KB Racking, Toronto, Ontario
- Production Coordinator, f/t, ethicalDeal, Vancouver BC
- Organic Farm Apprentices, f/t, Funky Revolution Farm, Salt Spring Island BC
- Canoe Trippers, summer job, Camp Tamakwa, Algonquin Park, Ontario
- Energy and Resource Conservation Project Coordinator, f/t, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
- Supporter Services Coordinator, f/t, Dogwood Initiative, Victoria BC
- Community Manager, f/t, go2gether, Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia
- Consultant, Haldimand & Norfolk Stewardship Councils, Cayuga, Ontario
- Director of Transportation and Urban Solutions, f/t, Pembina Institute, Toronto, Ontario
- Event Coordinator, f/t, 8-80 Cities, Toronto, Ontario
If your organization would like to see your job or volunteer position added to our feed, simply visit any of our Work Opportunity Partners and post your job with them.
Got a job RSS feed? Perfect! Contact us to add it to the mix.
The competition is open to students around the world ages 3-18. All you need to do is visit their website and submit a 2-3 minute video of the green projects you are a part of and why you are the “greenest student on earth.”
Green Jobs BC, Vancouver - The Good Jobs for a Green Future conference will bring together British Columbians from across the Labour and Environmental movements, as well
business, First Nations, community, government, and other sectors interested in building a strong green economy…. Read more..
It’s a brave new world out there EDMONTON, AB, Jun 30, 2012/ Troy Media/ – Declining a significant promotion, one from the only company you have ever worked for, and a position they had been grooming you for from almost the beginning of your career, especially when you are young, can be a huge, and […]
Become an Eco Ranger with Surrey’s Natural Areas Partnership.
Hydro One has co-op, internship, apprenticeship, summer and entry-level opportunities.
ALTERNATIVES JOURNAL * CALL FOR PROPOSALS *Education & Careers* Proposals due Monday March 26, 2012 at 9am EST ALTERNATIVES’ final issue of 2012 will explore the next generation of job opportunities and identify how to choose an environmentally conscious career path right now. To complement our annual Canadian Environmental Education Directory (which compiles post-secondary […]
Leading Change is a Canada-wide movement started by young environmental and sustainability professionals working together to catalyze action and influence positive change locally, regionally and internationally.
The Ottawa Biosphere Eco-city (BEC) Initiative, a broad-based, non-governmental collaborative community project, explores a large untapped area of decentralized projects and independent decision-making in the area of sustainability. Coordinated by volunteers, it applies the Biosphere Eco-City model, designed to encourage citizen and stakeholder involvement in sustainability; local and international sharing of knowledge and experience.