Check out the Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (TSSS) – a live and online community that promotes dialogue and problem solving among sustainability thought leaders. Already in it’s 5th year, the TSSS was launched in 2008 to “dispel the myth that sustainability is a cost to business” and to share the experiences of companies that have found economic advantages by integrating sustainability into their corporate strategy.
Founder Brad Zarnett and his team has deliver numerous learning and networking events over the year that encourages researchers, practitioners, government and industry representatives from the field to come together as allies and partners in an effort to promote sustainable business practices.
Event topics include:
- The Evolving Metrics of Corporate Sustainability
- “Shared Values”The Marketing Opportunityin the Sustainability Era
- Why Corporate Social Responsibility and the Triple Bottom Line are NOT the Answer
- Why Invest in Your Employees for a Sustainable Business Culture? (cleantechies.com)
- Local First to Hold Conference on Sustainable Business Development (thewmeacblog.org)