- Image by psauve via Flickr
Interesting, but not surprising. Quebec has always been the province that has always taken a no-nonsense, direct approach, especially when it comes to environmental issues.
Charest unveils target to reduce emissions by 20 per cent from 1990 levels, which would make the province a North American leader
Excerpt from article: Quebec is taking the final step in its break from Ottawa on climate change, unveiling an ambitious plan to reduce greenhouse gases and blasting the federal government for inaction only a few weeks before a major international environmental conference.
Link to article from The Globe and Mail:
What do you think?
- Charest slams Canada’s climate policy in Cancun (cbc.ca)
- Charest urges feds to show more leadership on climate (calgaryherald.com)
- Jean Charest again calls out Harper government on climate change – Globe and Mail (news.google.com)
- Charest should walk the climate walk (theglobeandmail.com)