Transport Futures Governance Summit: New Models for Delivering Roads, Parking and Transit
Government decisions about transport policy, services and infrastructure are fragmented across numerous jurisdictions and departments.
Can efficiency, innovation and creativity be enhanced through vertical and horizontal integration? How can good governance decrease public skepticism regarding multi-billion dollar plans and policies, including mobility pricing?
Get the answers to these and other challenging questions at the Transport Future Government Summit – November 19, 2012, in Toronto.
- Tim Papandreou, Deputy Director of Transportation Planning, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, California, US
- Iain Docherty, Professor of Public Policy and Governance, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Nancy Olewiler, Chair, TransLink and Director, School of Public Policy, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, BC
- David Stambrook, Virtuosity Consulting, Ottawa, ON
- David Quarmby, Chairman, Royal Automobile Club Foundation for Motoring, London, England, UK
- Rob MacIsaac, President, Mohawk College, Hamilton, ON
- Harry Kitchen, Trent University, Peterborough, ON
- Randy Blankenhorn, Executive Director, Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, Illinois, USA
- Joyce McLean, Director of Strategic Affairs, Toronto Hydro Corporation, Toronto, ON
Delegates will have ample time to ask questions, provide feedback and network with our speakers — and each other.
For more information, or to register, visit the Transport Futures website.