Video: What will a new green economy look like?
bigpictv – John Elkington believes that social and environmental problems could cause a global economic crisis. Mainstream corporations are now looking to social entrepreneurs for business ideas that mitigate these risks and leverage market opportunities. This contributes to a green, sustainable economy.
For more information about, visit: http://www.johnelkington.com/
- Social Entrepreneurs are Like Tolstoy (thenextwomen.com)
- Can the armed forces embrace sustainability? (edmortimer.wordpress.com)
- What Happens When Resilience and Sustainability Compete? (treehugger.com)
- ‘Best’ Green Brands List Implies That Greenwash Works (treehugger.com)
- Vancouver and the Green Economy – Building Green Jobs – June 27th (thegreenpages.ca)
- Agenda 21: The United Nations Threat To Control Our Lightbulbs, Our Lifestyles and Our Lives (treehugger.com)