CBSR's 8th Annual Summit
How can business leaders drive meaningful change and accelerate innovation by using a collaborative approach?
Gain insight and inspiration at CBSR’s 8th Annual Summit.
Newly confirmed speakers!
- Graham Baxter, Acting CEO of the International Business Leaders Forum
- Tim Brown, President and CEO of Nestlé Canada
- Jose Francisco Arata, President, Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.
Hear from business visionaries:
- Dr. Karl-Henrik Robèrt, Founder, The Natural Step
- Claude Ouimet, Senior Vice President and General Manager, InterfaceFLOR
- Mike Pederson, Group Head, Corporate Operations, TD Bank Financial Group
- Andrew Souvaliotis, Chief Impact Officer, AIR MILES for Social Change
- Chris Miller, Director of Corporate Consciousness, Seventh Generation
- Jean Vavrek, Executive Director, Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & Petroleum
- Brenda Stasuik, Director, CSR, Farm Credit Canada
- Toby Heaps, Editor and Co-Founder, Corporate Knights
Learn more about:
- Engaging employees to build a culture of sustainability and innovation
- Collaborating along your supply chain to move your industry forward
- Building effective partnerships with government, industry, communities and NGOs
- New business models that encourage and enable collaboration
- Through keynote presentations, leadership panels, interactive breakout sessions, and networking opportunities, the Summit will provide the tools, frameworks, research and connections to inspire your own strategy for collaboration and innovation.
- Image via Wikipedia