Riva’s Eco Store grand re-opening party June 23
Riva’s The Eco Store has moved! Our recent relocation into the heart of Inglewood has doubled our retail space and we are celebrating with a Grand Re-Opening Party! If you are new to Riva’s, come and see what the excitement is all about.
We promise you’ll leave with valuable knowledge, contented palates and an easy conscience.
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Time: 6 to 9 pm
Place:1237 – 9 Avenue SE Calgary
Please RSVP by noon, Monday June 21 (reserve early, space is limited)
403-452-1001 or 403-228-9440
- Grand Door Prize – GreenSleep Mattress (Value: $3600)
- Men’s Clothing & Accessories Door Prize (Value: $250)
- Women’s Clothing & Accessories Door Prize (Value: $250)
- Silent Auction – Skincare; Fashion; Baby; Bedding; Home (Value: $2800)
- Hourly Draws & Party Gifts including REAP’s Little Green Coupon Book with more than $1500 in savings on local, green products and services (Value: $1500)
- Wine, Water, Food & Fun
About Riva’s The Eco Store
Riva’s, The Eco Store provides Calgarians with high-quality, healthy and ecologically-sustainable consumer products, from clothing and home accessories to bedding and building materials — all under one roof. Its goal is to educate & inspire consumers to: Look Good. Live Right. Be Well.
Three years ago, the husband-and-wife team of Riva and Andrew Mackie embarked on a mission to offer Calgarians a high quality and exciting green shopping experience. Their first location in Lower Mount Royal quickly garnered a loyal following of people. The duo sources products from around the globe that meet their most stringent criteria: healthful, attractive, highly functional & ecologically-sustainable.
Says Riva: "It doesn’t have to be an all or nothing approach. Every small step counts. Well-designed, non-toxic, long-lasting goods minimize the impact on our bodies and our environment and that’s a win-win situation for all."
Riva’s The Eco Store Offers:
* Stylish clothing and footwear for men, women and kids
* Beauty and skincare products
* Products for pregnant / new mothers and infants
* Home accessories, furnishings and cleaning products
* Highest quality, organic beds and linens
* Building materials: paint, flooring, countertops and more!
* Tasty selection of prepared raw food items
Stephanie Jackman, President
REAP Business Association
(Respect for the Earth and All People)
"Be the change you wish to see for the world." – Mahatma Gandhi